Missouri Auto Accident Attorney

We Believe that all wreckless drivers and their insurance companies should take responsibility for the damage our clients sustain in car accidents.

When you are involved in a Missouri car accident that is the result of someone else’s negligence, your first step is to seek medical attention for any injuries sustained. Next, you need to contact a car accident lawyer who is well qualified to represent you and get results.

Larson Law Firm has successfully handled hundreds of car accident cases and helped plaintiffs get compensation by pursuing the insurance company that insured the negligent driver. Contact Larson Law today for a free consultation to discuss your Missouri motor vehicle collision.

Some of the types of auto accident cases handled by Larson Law Firm include:

  • Car wrecks, Truck wrecks, and SUV Crashes
  • Semi-truck Crashes
  • Commercial Vehicle Crashes
  • Train Wrecks
  • Motorcycle Crashes
  • Pedestrian Injuries
  • Bicycle Crashes
  • Off-road Vehicles
  • ATV accidents
  • Uninsured Motorists
  • Underinsured Motor Vehicles
  • Watercraft, Boats, and Jet skis
  • Aircraft accidents
  • Drunk driving or Impaired Driving Collisions
  • Drivers who Leave the Scene of an Accident

Frequently Asked Questions

How long do I have to file a claim? Click to view answer
A statute of limitations governs every type of case and every state has a different set of statutes: cases that arise under that state’s jurisdiction. Again, there is no simple answer to this question and if you are concerned about the time frame you are facing, it may be best to at least consult with a lawyer promptly.
Do I give a recorded statement to the insurance company? Click to view answer
No. The old Miranda statement is equally applicable here: what you say may be used against you in a court of law. It’s usually better to let your lawyer take the recorded statements if that becomes necessary.
Should I sign the papers the insurance adjuster sent me? Click to view answer
Absolutely not. The insurance adjuster is interested in protecting his insured, not you. If you do not understand what you are signing, you could end up signing away your right to obtain any recovery for injuries you have sustained.
Do I use my own health insurance coverage to pay my medical bills? Click to view answer
It depends and there is no clear answer to this question. Do I use my health insurance, my medical payments coverage on my automobile, or wait for the liability insurance carrier offer to pay my bills? This is an area where an attorney can help because he should know how to work within all coverage’s to make sure you are getting every dime you deserve.

Contact Larson Law Firm