Free Legal Information
If you’ve been injured, you may not need a lawyer. What you really need is information.
Personal injury attorney Kurt Larson has written a free book to answer some of your most pressing legal questions and to help you make wise legal decisions about your Injury Case.
If you’ve suffered serious injuries or lost a loved one, you must be very careful that you don’t get hurt a second time by making decisions that can wreck your case.
“Why should I register with you?”
Our firm needs the information to keep track of who is receiving potentially important legal information from us. You should know that:
- We will never share this information with anyone, and we will keep your contact information confidential.
- We will never “spam” you.
- We will send you additional consumer protection tips and free legal information ONLY if you want them.
Why are we giving this away?
- We are tired of seeing good people being short changed by lawyers with clever advertising who are giving a bad name to great attorneys who are true advocates for the clients. We want to show you how you can find the best attorney for your case at no additional expense to you.
- We hate to see insurance companies take advantage of consumers who don’t know better.
Are we just out for your business?
Absolutely not. This is not a solicitation for your personal injury lawsuit. We spend a lot of time speaking with and giving guidance to people who contact our firm for general advice and guidance in personal injury cases. This free book is simply a way for you to get important information to read in the comfort of your home, and without the anxiety that may come with contacting a lawyer directly. Frankly, many times people do not need an attorney, and we tell them why. With our free materials, you should be well armed to determine if you need an attorney, and if so, to find the right attorney to represent you.